- I miss driving along the LA highways with my friends.
- I miss driving towards the magnificent blue sky as the blazing sun filtered in through the windscreen.
- I miss blasting the air conditioning to cool down the car as the black leather was intensely hot.
- I miss rifling through radio stations and listening to catchy pop songs of the 90s.
- I miss driving a full car in the car pool lane and speeding past the other traffic.
- I miss being on the right side of the road and being able to turn right even if the traffic light was red.
I miss LA; I really do.