As the end of 2014 looms and the beginning of 2015 dawns it is the perfect time to reflect on the past year and my many experiences.
- Aberdeen trips to see my best friend (April/December)
- Colour Me Rad run (June)
- Hong Kong and Osaka holiday with family (June/July)
- Birthday celebrations in Doxford Hall and Alnwick Gardens (July)
- Friends’ graduations (July/November)
- Sheringham day trip (July)
- LA holiday with friends (August/September)
- Yellowcraigs beach trip with church youths (September)
- Linlithgow trip with friends (October)
- Loch Voile roadtrip with friends (December)
- Loch Leven and Loch fitty roadtrip with my boyfriend (December)
- Cafe trips (all year round)
I have had a lot of enjoyable experiences this year and I was able to spend time with those that I hold closest to me. I was also able to visit new places and make new friends around the world. Experiences are so important in everyone’s lives as they mold and shape a person to who they are.
I am thankful to all those that made these experiences possible. I am thankful for family and friends that show me unconditional love and care. I am thankful that I can reflect on my whole year and see so much happiness in my life.
Goodbye 2014; and here’s to the new year!