The end of my first ever working week has come to a close!
- Having a defined routine and sleeping pattern is actually quite nice. Getting up at 06:30 every morning is not exactly fun but the mornings are bright and the days are spent being productive.
- I like planning out my lunch for the next day and preparing and making food when I go home.
- A wide variety of people work in an office environment. Different ages, different educational and work backgrounds, different countries of origin. It is really interesting to learn about other people and also to teach others about my own culture and livelihood.
- Having a goal to work towards makes me feel very driven and important. Throughout university the motivation to finish my degree was never really that high, however in my job I get encouraged by colleagues as well as having targets set by my managers. Working with a team of like-minded individuals is very helpful.
- It is a steep learning curve.