Some things from recent days:-
- Winter has totally dried out my skin and I have itchy patches of rash on my body. I am so frustrated by it!
- I caught up with Gotham season 2 and started watching Daredevil.
- My whole work team got ill and we took turns having days off. We have all made a full recovery now.
- I am craving some good quality sushi (take me back to Japan please!)
- My nose is very sensitive to strong smells and I will cough and splutter when I encounter them.
- I started taking driving lessons! It is something I have always wanted to do but never had time to in my student days.
- Soup is not a viable option for my work lunches, it leaves me so hungry by the end of my shift…
- I can now play a musical instrument! It used to be one of my biggest regrets that I did not learn one when I was younger so I am happy that I have changed that.