Apparently it has been over a month since my last blog post. I am neither surprised nor disappointed in myself for leaving my site dormant. The past month has brought challenges and numerous events into my life.
Here is a lowdown of my month:-
- I passed my driving theory test in late May
- I reconnected with an old friend
- I attended the Meadows Festival
- I ran a 5km fun run called Gung Ho (inflatable obstacles and injuries galore)
- I attended a friend’s wedding celebrations in Newcastle/Beamish Hall
- I sang in my church choir for our annual Spiritual Convocation
- I carried on with my swimming and got a lot better! (I brag because I have always been an awful swimmer)
- I went out with my work colleagues and drank too much
- I treated myself to many new purchases (RayBan sunglasses and this Macbook to name a few)
- I encountered work politics
- I deactivated my Facebook account
I had a problem with my old laptop after upgrading to Windows 10 thus rendering my site an orphan for a while. However I am connected again and will hopefully be remembering to post here now and again. It is good to be back.